Resources for institutions implementing the model policy
Further reading and watching
Links to external resources which chart the background to and development of the model policy and licence.
- Banks, C., (2016). Focusing upstream: supporting scholarly communication by academics. Insights. 29(1), pp.37–44.
- Torsten Reimer, UK Scholarly Communications, Licence and Model Policy, https://zenodo.org/record/153928#.WLaz9G-LREY
- “Focusing upstream” – recording of talk given at UKSG 11 April 2017: https://tv.theiet.org/?videoid=10043
- “Copyright and Licensing session : Rights as the foundation of scholarly communication” – outputs (ppt and recording) from talk given at the OAI10 – CERN – UNIGE Workshop on Innovations in Scholarly Communication https://indico.cern.ch/event/405949/contributions/2487876/
- Responses to concerns raised by the Publishers’ Association: http://bit.ly/2yAmyRm and http://bit.ly/2yFUkDW
- Slidedeck outlining the background and aims of the policy: https://www.slideshare.net/chrisabanks/united-kingdom-scholarly-communications-model-policy-and-licence-ukscl-update-2017-10-22