UK-SCL Steering Group
Policy development and liaison between institutions, funders and publishers is overseen by a Steering Group which is made up of representative experts in various aspects of open access publishing.
Members of the Steering Group as at October 2017 are:
- Dr Paul Ayris, Pro Vice-Provost and Director of UCL Library Services, University College London, Chair
- Chris Banks, Assistant Provost (Space) & Director of Library Services, Imperial College London
- Simon Bains, Head of Research Services and Deputy Librarian, University of Manchester
- Ian Carter, Director of Research and Enterprise, University of Sussex
- Professor Aileen Fyfe, Professor of Modern History, University of St Andrews
- Dr Danny Kingsley: Office of Scholarly Communications, University of Cambridge
- Professor Martin Kretschmer, Professor of Intellectual Property Law and Director of CREATe Centre (School of Law), University of Glasgow
- Chris Morrison: Copyright Support and Software Licensing Manager, University of Kent
- Rachel Paterson, University Lawyer, University of Bristol
- Dr Torsten Reimer, Head of Research Services, British Library
- Dominic Tate, Head of Library Research Support, University of Edinburgh
- Dr Stuart Taylor, Publishing Director, The Royal Society
The administration of the Steering Group is supported by Sharona Rowe, Imperial College, London, and Dorothea Miehe and Jonathan Sims, both of the British Library.