Resources for institutions implementing the model policy
Information to read and watch
Links to external resources which chart the background to and development of the model policy and licence.
- Banks, C., (2016). Focusing upstream: supporting scholarly communication by academics. Insights. 29(1), pp.37–44.
- Torsten Reimer, UK Scholarly Communications, Licence and Model Policy,
- “Focusing upstream” – recording of talk given at UKSG 11 April 2017
- “Copyright and Licensing session : Rights as the foundation of scholarly communication” – outputs (ppt and recording) from talk given at the OAI10 – CERN – UNIGE Workshop on Innovations in Scholarly Communication
- Responses to concerns raised by the Publishers’ Association: http://bit.ly/2yAmyRm and http://bit.ly/2yFUkDW
- Slidedeck outlining the background and aims of the policy.
- Baldwin, J. and Pinfield, S. (2018) The UK Scholarly Communication Licence: Attempting to cut through the Gordian Knot of the complexities of funder mandates, publisher embargoes and researcher caution in achieving open access. Publications, 6 (3). 31.